- This event has passed.
Regional Symposium Exhibitor Invitation April 2022
April 28, 2022 - April 30, 2022
Ormco cordially welcomes you to join over 400 orthodontic experts at our regional symposiums in Carlsbad, California, April 28-30.
Both meetings will include sessions on clinical and practice-related topics as well as two networking social activities. With distinct tracks for practitioners and staff, exhibitors may connect with all members of the orthodontic practice throughout the course of the two-day program.
The Damon Ultima System, a novel passive self-ligating (PSL) orthodontic bracket and archwire assembly, is the subject of this one-and-a-half-day in-person event. The knowledge offered will assist you in achieving exact control while treating patients, from system engineering to clinical procedures. A dedicated team track will also aid in practice efficiency and the development of a magnetic culture that enhances the patient experience. Ormco’s 60 years of innovation may assist you in taking your practice and team to the next level.
Participants will walk away from this training knowing how to:
- Precisely regulate rotation, angulation, and torque to produce extremely efficient finishes.
- Recognize the technical distinctions between the Damon Ultima System appliances and prior designs, and discover how to optimize the advantages via appropriate bracket placement.
- Learn how the Damon Ultima System affects the day-to-day processes in each area of the office, from the front desk to treatment coordinators to clinical specialists, and how to maximize the benefits.
- Understand the C.O.R.E (Culture, Operations, Relationships, and Excellence) components of creating a magnetic “cult”-culture that will have patients sharing with all of their family and friends
- Examine the impact of direct bonding and indirect bonding on practice efficiency in comparison to existing techniques of digitally generated indirect bonding.
Accelerating Aligner Treatment using Photobiomodulation
After completing this program, course participants will be able to show mastery of this knowledge foundation in order to optimize treatment of their patients with the redesigned full expression PSL appliance and expedite aligner therapy utilizing Photobiomodualation.